Complaints and Suggestions
If you have a complaint about the conduct of the Trust's affairs, or about any of our personnel, we would like you to tell us about it. We will do our best to help and where appropriate we will try to put the matter right.
Similarly, if you have suggestions for how we can improve our activities or affairs please let us know.
The procedure to lodge a complaint or to make a suggestion is:
||Contact the person concerned or who provided the service, by telephone, email or by letter. We hope to sort out most problems immediately. If you are not sure who to contact ask for the General Office Secretary who will be able to advise you.
||If you are not satisfied with this initial response, or if you think the matter is serious enough to need attention at a senior level, please write with details to the Trust's Headquarters. You may address the letter to the relevant member of staff, the Chief Executive, or to the Chairman.
||We will respond within five working days either to let you know the outcome of our investigations, or to let you know how long it will take for us to deal with the matter.
||If you remain unsatisfied you may contact the Trust's Chairman, or you may make a formal complaint to the Charity Commission who are responsible for the regulation of charities.
Our promise to you
- We will investigate your complaint thoroughly and fairly.
- We will contact you within five working days to let you know either the outcome of our investigation, or to tell you who is dealing with the matter and how long it will take.
- If we first send you an acknowledgement we will subsequently write to you with details of our investigation. We will aim to do this within one month. Sometimes difficult issues can take longer. If so, we will keep you informed of progress.
- If we are at fault we will apologise and will try to put things right as quickly as possible. In any event we will give you a full explanation.
- Chairman: Sir John Mason
- Chief Executive: Paul Learoyd
- HQ Postal address
Manor House Street
Lincolnshire LN9 5HF
- Telephone: 01507 526667
Main/general email address: