GR: TF 556581
Map Ref: 22
|Gibraltar Point National Nature Reserve covers three miles of coast from Skegness to The Wash. Habitats include sandy and muddy seashore, sand dunes, saltmarsh and freshwater marsh with ponds and lagoons. The reserve is recognised internationally for its important habitats and species. The Trust manages this unspoilt stretch of coastline for all to enjoy. Conservation of the natural habitats often includes traditional methods such as livestock grazing.|
|The Visitor Centre includes the Wild Coast Exhibition, Nature Discovery Centre, gift shop and The Point Café. See Reserve Description and Facilities for more details and opening times.|
Gibraltar Point Visitor Centre Opening Times
- 1st April - 31st October
- Everyday from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- 1st November - 31st March
- Weekdays from 11.00am to 3.00pm.
- Weekends from 11.00am to 4.00pm.
- Closed on Mondays
Visitor Centre Christmas Opening Times 2012
- Closed - Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Open - Boxing Day, 12 noon - 3.00pm.
- Open - Thursday 27 and Friday 28 December, 11.00am - 3.00pm.
- Open - Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 December, 10.00am - 4.00pm.
- Closed - Monday 31 December
- Open - Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 January, 11.00am - 3.00pm.
- During very bad weather, the visitor centre and café may close early.
- Admission to the visitor centre and the reserve is free.
- Car Parking charges apply, seasonal car park tickets are available.
- All groups must be booked in advance.